With the police’s redefinition of media, I am no longer a journalist - ShareIsValue

Breaking

Tips & Tricks Make Money Online

Post Top Ad

Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 10, 2020

With the police’s redefinition of media, I am no longer a journalist

Last Tuesday, I was redefined. It wasn’t my choice. The Hong Kong police did it, a redefinition backed by Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor and Chief Secretary Matthew Cheung Kin-chung. To them, I am no longer what I have been all my working life – a journalist who has worked full-time and as a freelancer for many media outlets. I have worked as a freelancer in Hong Kong, London, Washington and Seattle. I covered Britain’s parliament, the United States Congress, the White House,…

from South China Morning Post https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/article/3103676/polices-redefinition-media-i-am-no-longer-journalist

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Bottom Ad