1 in 2 urban Japanese want to retire in the countryside, government poll reveals - ShareIsValue

Breaking

Tips & Tricks Make Money Online

Post Top Ad

Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 6, 2020

1 in 2 urban Japanese want to retire in the countryside, government poll reveals

Right now, Kiyoko Iwamura, 40, is very content with her life in a suburb of Tokyo, where she works in the PR department of a major can manufacturer and has plenty of friends through her children’s school and her husband’s work. But sometimes, she hankers for a more relaxed way of life in Japan ’s countryside.“I’m lucky where I live because it is a nice neighbourhood and I have a lot of friends, but my case is quite unusual,” Iwamura said. “Most of my friends don’t have good relationships with…

from South China Morning Post https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/article/3086513/1-2-urban-japanese-want-retire-countryside-government-poll-reveals

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Bottom Ad