Chinese, frugal and proud: why splashing the cash doesn’t always pay - ShareIsValue

Breaking

Tips & Tricks Make Money Online

Post Top Ad

Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2020

Chinese, frugal and proud: why splashing the cash doesn’t always pay

We Chinese are a frugal bunch and proud of it.Being good with money is considered a virtue, while flaunting your wealth is often frowned upon as crass and shallow.I remember when I got my first credit card, I often used it to treat my relatives to meals at family gatherings. My older relatives would endlessly advise me to get rid of the plastic because they believed it would drive me to huge debts or even bankruptcy. And they were right, as I found out later.Their inspirational advice came in…

from South China Morning Post https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3086745/chinese-frugal-and-proud-why-splashing-cash-doesnt-always

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Bottom Ad