After Covid-19 ordeal, tenor Warren Mok regrets not wearing a mask – ‘I think that’s how I got sick’ - ShareIsValue

Breaking

Tips & Tricks Make Money Online

Post Top Ad

Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 5, 2020

After Covid-19 ordeal, tenor Warren Mok regrets not wearing a mask – ‘I think that’s how I got sick’

When international opera star Warren Mok learned in March that he had contracted Covid-19, he immediately checked if his voice was affected.“I tried my voice right away. It was still there,” Mok said, recalling his relief that his vocal cords remained in good shape.Dubbed one of China’s Three Tenors, the world-renowned singer’s battle with the deadly virus involved spending a total of 38 days in isolation, first in Thailand, then in Hong Kong.Sharing his ordeal with the Post, the 61-year-old…

from South China Morning Post https://bit.ly/3biensi

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Bottom Ad