Marriage in the time of coronavirus still involves love, laughter, and tears of joy, you just have to keep your distance - ShareIsValue

Breaking

Tips & Tricks Make Money Online

Post Top Ad

Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 4, 2020

Marriage in the time of coronavirus still involves love, laughter, and tears of joy, you just have to keep your distance

I do not consider myself to be the kind of girl who is obsessed by the idea of a big, dream wedding.But I did have a picture in my mind of walking down the aisle, holding my father’s hand, to Mendelssohn’s Wedding March, before exchanging lifelong vows with my fiancé in front of friends and family.I can live without the grand banquet, although I had envisaged marking this new chapter in our lives, wearing a beautiful dress at a cocktail reception with those I am closest to.Bethanie Chapel in…

from South China Morning Post https://bit.ly/2Y2saA1

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Bottom Ad